Are you friendly and outgoing? Do you want to share your enthusiasm for Georgetown with new international students?
Check back in Fall 2018 for the Spring 2019 Ambassador Application
International Ambassadors play an integral role in the new student experience during the first few days on campus. Additional perks include free meals during the Orientation Programs, a t-shirt + swag, early move-in for undergraduate students, and life-long friendships with new Hoyas!
Ambassadors are volunteers who:
- Serve as a point of contact for general questions from about 10-15 incoming students via email over the summer
- Facilitate and lead activities during Orientation Programs
- Offer guidance and support to new international students about U.S. culture and life at Georgetown
- Provide logistical support to OGS during Orientation, such as assisting with event set-up and clean-up, staffing check-in tables, assisting speakers, etc.
- Maintain a connection with new students after Orientation ends