Individuals may enter the United States to give a lecture with a B-1 (visitor for business) visa or under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). They may be paid an honorarium and be reimbursed by Georgetown University for travel and living expenses related to the lecture.

The lecturer may only be paid an honorarium and/or reimbursement if s/he has not visited more than five other institutions in the past six months and the academic activity lasts less than nine days.

More Information