Receiving the Form I-20 or Form DS-2019
SEVP requires delivery of the Form I-20 directly to the F-1 student. All orders placed through eShipGlobal must name the F-1 student as the recipient.
Students participating in the Undergraduate Exchange program or visiting from the GU-Q campus should not register for shipping with eShipGlobal to receive the Form DS-2019 or Form I-20 for initial entry to the United States.
Continuing students who request a reprint of their Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 must email their IS Advisor before purchasing a shipment.
- Register for an account with eShipGlobal University Express Mail Services.
- Log in to the account.
- Click on “Receive a Package from Universities”.
- Select “District of Columbia DC” and “Georgetown University”.
- Click on “Office of Global Services”.
- Enter the address* where the Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 is to be mailed. (Please use “12345” as the Student ID.)
- Once the address information is entered, select a carrier/service.
- On the next screen, verify the address* is correct. Input credit card information and select “Confirm Shipment”.
- *Note: Please ensure the selected carrier has access to the preferred address. Carriers may not have access to P.O. boxes.
Once the shipment is confirmed online, OGS can print the shipping label. OGS will send the Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 as soon as it is issued. An email will be sent from eShipGlobal with your tracking number.
Students must contact eShipGlobal directly in order to change their order prior to shipment, cancel an unused shipment, or if other assistance with arranging a shipment is needed.
Note: U.S. sanctions prevent eShipGlobal from directly shipping immigration documents from the United States to Iran. Students living in Iran should consider arranging shipment to a third country to receive their immigration document.