International Ambassador Program
Now Accepting Spring 2021 Applications!
The International Ambassadors Program offers opportunities to engage with new international students and to be involved in the orientation process to play an integral role in the new student experience during the first few days on campus. We hope you would build life-long friendships with new Hoyas!
Please complete this application form (new window) to be considered for the ambassador role by Sunday, October 4, 2020. OGS may conduct a Zoom interview on October 8-13 for the selected candidates.
- Georgetown main campus student for the Spring 2021 semester
- International student OR student who has spent a significant amount of time abroad
Position Duties and Requirements:
- Communicating with new international students in late October through January
- Hosting/attending pre-arrival webinars and other online events
- Hosting/attending online orientation events
- Assisting OGS staff during the International Student Orientation (online)
- Training 1: late October (via Zoom, time and date TBD)
- Training 2: Monday, January 11, 2021 (via Zoom, time TBD)
- Online orientation: Monday, January 11 – Tuesday, January 12, 2021
*Since there will be scheduling conflicts between International Ambassadors and NSO student staff (new window), you can only take either role.