International Ambassador Program
Spring 2022 Ambassadors
Ambassadors help incoming international students navigate OGS and Georgetown resources and advise on their transition to Washington, D.C.
Would you like to assist new international students in their transition to Georgetown? The International Ambassador Program offers opportunities to engage with incoming international students and build life-long friendships by welcoming new Global Hoyas to campus!
The Spring 2022 International Ambassador Application is now closed. Please check back in March 2022 for information about the Fall 2022 International Ambassador Application process.
- Georgetown main campus student for the Spring 2022 semester
- International student OR student who has spent a significant amount of time abroad
Position Duties and Time Commitment:
- Training workshop via Zoom
- Communicating with new international students November-January
- Assisting OGS staff to welcome new international students
Undergraduate applicants: since there may be scheduling conflicts between International Ambassadors and NSO student staff (new window), you can only take either role.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.