English, Childcare, & K-12 Education Resources

These resources are available for international students, scholars, and dependents who are interested in improving their English language skills.

Dependents in F-2 status are permitted to study and take courses part-time during their time in the United States. Part-time status consists of different amounts of credits according to different programs. Please check with the school(s) you plan to apply to in order to determine how many credits you are permitted to take.