Address Update Form
OPT Reporting Requirements
F-1 Status

Admission Repated:

Transfer-In Form

Family Support Form

F-2 Request Form

Invitation Letters

Employment Repated:

Curricular Practical Training Request (CPT)
Optional Practical Training Request (OPT)
Social Security On-Campus Employment Form (Print on Hiring Department Letterhead)
STEM Extension OPT Request 
I-983 Form for STEM OPT Extension Applications (Please type)
Working with an International Organization Request
Early Completion of OPT

J-1 Status (students and scholars)

Academic Training (AT) Request (students)
J-1 Scholar Request Form (scholars)
J-1 Student Intern Application (interns)
Training/Internship Placement Plan (T/IPP) (interns)
J-1 Student Intern Evaluation Form (interns)
J-2 Work Permission
J-2 Request Form
J-1 On-Campus Work (students)
Transfer-Out Request (scholars)
Family Support Form

E-3, H-1B, O-1, and TN Statuses

E-3 Request
H-1B Request (Note: Premium processing suspended effective 4/3/17.)
O-1 Request
TN Extension Request

Permanent Residency

Permanent Residency Request Form: Labor Certification (Teaching)*
Permanent Residency Request Form: Labor Certification (Non-Teaching)*
Permanent Residency Request Form (Not including Labor Certification)*

*Contact OGS prior to completing these forms.

Department Sample Letters

Authorized Drop Below Full Course Medical Reason
Authorized Drop Below Full Course Improper Course Placement

Program Verification Forms

Short-Term, Non-degree, and Certificate Programs
Graduate Exchange Programs
Graduate Degree Programs