International Ambassador Program
International Ambassadors help incoming international students navigate OGS and Georgetown resources and advise on their transition to Washington, D.C.
Applications for the International Ambassador Program are currently closed; check back in late September 2023, when applications for the Spring 2024 semester will open.
Spring 2024 International Ambassador Qualifications
Would you like to assist new international students in their transition to Georgetown? The International Ambassador Program offers opportunities to engage with incoming international students and build life-long friendships by welcoming new Global Hoyas to campus!
- Georgetown main campus or SCS student for the Fall 2023 semester
- International student OR student who has spent a significant amount of time abroad
Position Duties and Time Commitment:
- Training workshop via Zoom
- Communicating with new international students November-January
- Hosting/attending pre-arrival webinar in December
- Assisting OGS staff to welcome new international students at in-person events in January
Undergraduate applicants: since there may be scheduling conflicts between International Ambassadors and NSO student staff (new window), you can only take either role.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.