Hiring International Workers

If your department is interested in hiring an international worker, please contact OGS to discuss the most appropriate classification for your hire.

For information on available visa categories, click here

For information on available work authorization for international students in F-1 and J-1 status, click  here. For on-campus employment of international students, click here.

For information on hiring in other visa categories (H-1B, E-3, O-1, TN), please use the links in the left column.

For information regarding recruiting teaching faculty, click here.